U.S. Artisanal Beverage Company
We have deliberately chosen glass bottles, for the sake of health, taste and durability.
- Glass is made of natural raw materials; sand, sodium carbonate and calcium.
- Glass is 100% inert. There is no chemical interaction between the glass packaging and the product that is in it. Glass does not affect the content in any way.
- Glass forms a natural barrier against bacteria.
- Glass is everlasting: it is 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without loss of quality.
- Until today glass is the only packaging that has received the GRAS label (Generally Recognized As Safe) from the FAVV.
Please, bring the empty bottles to a glass container. As such, you do your share to reduce the waste mountain.
- No additives
- No preservatives
- With Agave nectar
- All natural
- Non carbonated
Belgarden brings to you organic beverages in the European art of crafting wholesome organic goodness - from farm to bottle.
Belgarden Organic Elderflower is an organic beverage with
four pure ingredients directly from nature:
- Handpicked Belgian elderflower
- Organic agave nectar
- Organic lemon juice
- Purest spring water
All the ingredients we use are 100% GMO-free.
We love the fruits and vegetables such as nature creates them. Why should we cut and copy and paste the genetic information?
Belgarden has a passion for ecology, organic farming and standard orchards. We use only the best organic ingredients as nature provides them.
You may be sure: Everything we produce is 100% organic and we are controlled and certified by Tüv-Nord-Integra BE-BIO-02.
Elderflower stimulates the immune system.
Belgarden Organic Elderflower Beverage
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Nothing artificial
Organic goodness from farm to bottle
Belgarden originates from the picturesque farming regions of central Belgium (Pajottenland), famous for its fertile grounds and beautiful orchards.
We package in glass