U.S. Artisanal Beverage company (US ABC), a North East -based Fine Wine and Spirits Importer and distributor, seeks several part-time independent Sales Representatives to drive sales of its growing portfolio of wines and spirits. It is looking for exceptional people who want to craft a career in pursuing their passion for the alcoholic beverage industry. US ABC is a growing company and is looking for candidates who can grow with them by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges.
US ABC offers a successful and well-curated wine portfolio in NY or NJ with an assortment of over 30+ wines from the regions of California, France, Spain, Sicily, Italy, New Zealand and Germany. This is an exclusive selection of wines nowhere else available including their fully owned Calligraphy wines from the Russian River Valley in Sonoma.
In addition, US ABC also offers a growing spirits portfolio, currently featuring 7 different spirit brands covering rum, gin & whiskey.
US ABC is currently working on rapidly expanding its assortment and more products are expected to be added in the immediate future.
US ABC is different from the established players and combines a fun, artsy, creative and can-do mentality with innovation and a passion for micro-quality.
- Sell-in distribution for the USABC portfolio of brands in both the on & off-premise channels of business.
- Establish relationships with and educate key local accounts on brand portfolios
- Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of volume, new distribution, promotions and merchandising objectives for key accounts by: Ensuring target accounts are contacted and serviced as needed and in compliance with frequency standards set by management.
- Conduct targeted tasting and account staff education sessions with key accounts.
- Build displays and merchandises for high volume key accounts.
- Coordinate and work special events and promotions as assigned throughout the year.
- Call on local buyers, decision makers, and key account managers on a consistent basis, building a strong relationship with customers, and networking within the field.
- This position requires experience in the beverage or food industry. Preference for a passion of wine & spirits
- Existing account base in your territory that you have a proven record of selling alcoholic products to
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organized with excellent time management; able to concentrate her/his efforts on priorities
- Sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent work ethic, extensive passion for good wine, spirits and food
- Has excellent computer knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Three or more years of experience in the beverage alcohol industry (bar, restaurant, retail, distributors, brand owners) highly preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle
- We expect thorough knowledge and wealth of contacts of leading merchants, on- and off-premise, in the respective areas.
Come help us change the beverage industry for the better.
Please send your cover letter and CV/resume to info@USartisanal.com
Base Pay: Attractive base Draw (based on estimated volume)
Bonus: Additional Commission on sales
Benefits: Vehicle Allowance in relation to sales
Independence: you determine your own time and geographical proximity. We are absolutely fine if you combine this role with another work opportunity
We are hiring the following positions:
Wine & Spirits independent Sales Representatives
- Manhattan (2)
- Brooklyn / Queens
- Buffalo/ Syracuse/Rochester
- Albany / Hudson Valley
- Long Island
- North NJ
- Central NJ
- South NJ
U.S. Artisanal Beverage Company